My favorite teacher with bounced flash

I like Mr. Park because he is a good teacher. Mr. Park is my math teacher and math is my strong suit. I like how he gives us time in class to work on out own. I also like how he gives extra time on an assignment if really needed. I like how he gives us worksheets because it is easier to learn from those. That is why Mr. Park is one of my 3 favorite teachers.

Mrs. Thomas is my 6th period teacher, she is also my cheer coach. She is very nice and funny but at the same time she is a great authority figure. Even though her 6th period class is only cheerleaders she still makes sure we stay on top of all of our work. Along with that we occasionally work out when we are not doing study hall which does keep me fit. She is an insirpation to me. If I really had to choose an adult to be like when i grow up it’d be her. And that is why is is one of my favorite teachers.

Mrs. Cauchon is my second period digital photography teacher. I like her class a lot because she gives us the freedom to work on our assignments. EVen though we have freedom she still makes sure to help anyone who needs it. Over the course of this school year I have learned a lot about photography and I am excited to learn more. The vibe of her classroom is also very enjoyable to me, there is always music in the back which I like. Her whimsical personality is probably what makes her an amazing teacher, and that is why she is one of my favorite teachers.