Indeed jobs

1. Office Assistant-Photography Agency: I do meet the qualifications for the job. I need great communications kills, self-motivation, ability to work alone, creative and strategic thinking. I would want to have the job because it seems fun. The starting pay is $20.00. I would be able to support myself with this job.
  2. Studio Photographer and Videographer: I don’t meet the qualifications. Some skills needed are develop product visuals, elevate digital photographs, capture the essence, conduct model and product videography. I would want this job because like videoing and editing. The starting pay is $22. I would be able to support myself.
  3. Freelance Photographer and Videographer: I don’t meet the qualifications for the job. I need a portfolio of my previous work, a degree in photography or diploma, experience with different cameras, proficiency adobe photoshop. the starting pay for this job is $19. I would be able to support myself with this job.
  4. Downtown La-Automotive Porter/ Photographer: I don’t have qualifications for the team. I need to drive manual transmission a valid driver’s license, 5 days available for shooting cars. I would like this job because I enjoy photography and good-looking car. The starting pay is $18-$24. I would be able to support myself with this job.
  5. Freelance Photographer for events: I don’t meet the qualifications for the job. Sme requirements are maintain and managing photography equipment, coordinating other staff, communicating with clients, using specialized equipment, editing photos. I would want this job because the pay is $80 an hour and that motivates me. I would be able to support myself.